1965년생. 연세대, Tufts University에서 수학.
현재 연세대 국제학대학원 부교수, EAI(동아시아연구원) 중국 센터장, 동서문제연구원 중국 센터장.
Professor Han is currently the assistant professor of Chinese studies at GSIS. He received his political science degrees from Yonsei University and continued his graduate studies at the prominent Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University. His practical experience in Chinese studies was earned as a lecturer at Peking University’s School of Government and at the Chinese Academy of Social Science in Beijing. Professor Han’s area of specialization is in Chinese security and foreign policy and business practices in China.
• Ph.D (May 1998), Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Tufts University
• Master of Arts in Law and Diplomacy (May 1994), Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Tufts University
• Master of Arts in Political Science (February 1990), Yonsei University
• Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Diplomacy (February 1988), Yonsei University
Academic and Professional Services
• Assistant Professor, Graduate School of International Studies, Yonsei University (Sep. 2005 – Current)
- Program Chair of International Cooperation and Associate Professor of Chinese Studies
• Center Director of the Center for Chinese Studies, Institute of East and West Studies, Yonsei University (Sep. 2009 - Current)
• Chair of the the Center for Chinese Studies, East Asia Institute (EAI) (Sep. 2009 - Current)
• Research Professor, Institute for Korean Unification Studies, Yonsei University (Mar. 2002 - Aug. 2005)
• Research Fellow, Social Science Research Institute, Yonsei University (Feb 2001 - Feb 2002)
• Visiting Fellow, Institute of Asia-Pacific Studies, Chinese Academy of Social Science (Sep 1998 - Feb 2001)
• Teaching Professor, School of Government, Peking University (Mar. 1999 - June. 2000)
• Member of the North Pacific Program, Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Tufts University (1994 - 1998)
• Research Intern, Center for Sino-American Studies, Nanjing University (1992 - 1994)
• Research Assistant, Institute of East and West Studies, Yonsei University (1988 - 1991)
• Chinese Security & Foreign Policy
• Business Practice in China